Friday 22 September 2017

I'm Back

Hello Everyone,

I know I know I've been quiet. Where was I you wonder?? Well in SA but with the hustle and bustle of city life I barely get time to breath let alone write. Oh why start again now? Well in Afrikaans we have a saying 'die gogga het gebyt' (translate directly it means 'the bug bit' but it really means you have a urge to do something and you start doing it ex. the cleaning gogga bit and you start spring cleaning your room) and well die skryf gogga gebyt. I just started thinking of how I have so many pictures and stories I want to share and then I remembered I have a BLOG!! OH yes!! Then it hit me.. and well here I am a few minutes later writing...

Okay, so don't expect big things from me here. I'm no professional and personally I  like talking more that writing but I'm going to try my best. I'm not going to make promises but I'll try and upload at least once a week.

 Thank you for reading hopefully  next post will be up soon :)


Make a wish and enjoy the Paper Plane. See u soon :)

1 comment: