Saturday 2 December 2017

Dragonfly.

 Hello everyone,

I've accepted the fact that I'm absolutely terrible at blogging and need to stop making promises on when I'm going to blog. Lets just say it will happen when it happens. I did start to write a post on my malaria episode but it got quite lengthy so I need to sit and shorten it. I'm sure you din't want a whole book on what happened. I might even make a YouTube vid on it. It is just easier to tell the story rather than write it..

Anyway today's post is going to be short. I just wanted to get the ball rolling again. I was looking through my photos for something to blog about. I realized that most of what I've done is in Mozambique. So I wanted to mix it up a bit. I came across my vlog footage and there was a few photos where this was one of them:

Now you might think oh its just a dragonfly. Let me tell you this was probably one of the coolest dragonflies I've ever seen. Why? Well we went on a hike and one morning early a few of us decided to climb up a little hill too see the sunrise. Let me tell you it was flipping clod and unpleasant , but it was worth it.  (I do have a vlog on this HERE). We came across this beauty. Now you must be wondering how did we get it to sit still  for a photo, it was actually frozen. and as it got hotter it basically defrosted and after a while it flew away. 

Things like this that make you realise what a great God we have. He cares for all living things even a little dragonfly.  
Always remember you might feel like your frozen and can't get out of a situation. But God is there with you, you just need to wait for the sun, be patient defrost when the time is right you just need to move your wings and fly.   



Stay humble, enjoy life and live with no regrets.

XX Anschke


1 comment: